Thursday, January 24, 2008

TGIF tomorrow!


Having had one of those days at work, I'm happy it's Friday tomorrow! Gonna leave work early to go see Amelie and family... maybe she'll tell me more about her daycare sweetheart Linus! :) I think a doze of that wee one is what I need right about now... and besides, it gives me a perfectly good reason NOT to arrange anything for my BD! ;)


Speaking of which... the first BD pressie arrived yesterday! It was from my aunts in Sweden, and normally I dread opening their gifts 'cause most of the time they're so out there, it seems they have never met me before... this year, though, they finally got it right! I got an Elvis DVD with his best perfomances! LOL How about that, eh? I do believe someone recentely told me cool never goes out of style! *g*


Well, since it's closing in on 11 pm and it's a school night, I'd best be off to bed!


Toodles! :)

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Hahahaha! Yes, cool never goes out of style! *G* Have a safe trip and hugs to The Pooh for me too! *g*

Chirre said...

YAY! My first comment! LOL Thanks sweets! I hope this will work now! :)

Marcie said...

Oh yea!!!! It's working! Isn't this bloggin stuff fun. I like the way you added your Blog link to the end of your email as a Signature. I think I will copy you and do that too. *g* Huggles and a smoochie.

Chirre said...

Glad I could make it work! :) I actually copied Michelle's idea to put the blog addy as a signature, so you go ahead and do it, too! *g* I'm sure she doesna mind!