Monday, January 28, 2008

BD :)


Well, one year older, but am I any wiser...? That's the question! *g*

All in all, it's been a good day! I think the first BD text arrived right after 7 am, and friends have been remembering me all day! Lovely! And thank you.

The girls at work actually sang for me a had gotten me some flowers, for which I am verra grateful! :) You can see them in this post. Pink Eustomas, they are. :)

Other than that, it's all good! Thanks for making it a good day! :)

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Charlotttttttaaaa! And many more!

*g* Hope your pressie gets there any minute!

Muwaahs!

Chirre said...

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu! :)

Anonymous said...

One-two-three - testing, testing.. I am happy to see that internet has actually lured you once more deeper into it´s murky depths. Soon you will have Facebook!!

Chirre said...

Will so NOT! *g*

I'm glad you're checking my blog, dahlin! :)