Wow, this week went by fast! :) Feels like only yesterday that I got in the car to go see Amelie&family and it's been a week already!
The week at work has actually been a good one, although the funniest person working there was there his last day yesterday... He was let go in December (merry Xmas, eh?) butchose to work until the verra last moment... If you look up funny little guy in the dictionary you will find his pic by the definition... :) He always had something funny to say and really kept the spirit up... too bad he liked his booze better than his job. I'm gonna miss him, though... I think we all will.
For a going away present we had a t-shirt printed for him.. the front has his favourite expression "It's OK to be a bit crazy, but NOT stupid"! on it (LOL), and the back says Friman's Angels, since his last name is Friman and he used to call us Charlie's Angels... He seemed pretty moved by it! :)
Well, it's FINALLY costume party weekend! YAY! Now, my boss is home sick with a stomach flu, so oh, wouldn't that just be great after all the planning and wondering what to wear, not to mention after all the spending of money on the dress, that I'd end up with that instead of being able to go...?! Would be SO me! Buuut, let's hope not! More about that later! :)
Ya all have a good one! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment