
Yuppers, day two of my winter vacation! Man, it feels SO good not needing to get outta bed and leave for work every morning, it's unbelieveble! :-D
And I just looked thru today's newspaper, so they seem to be handling things without me...! Chocking! LOL
I had alot planned for this week but it kinda seems I'm not gonna get much of it done... But then again, that's the reason for a vacation, no? To not have to do anything! ;-)
I was gonna clean the house, visit my brother's family and Pooh for a few days, go shopping and whatever... well, the fever last week changed alot of that, so now I'm just chillin'. Yes, I wrote chillin'!
I'm reading my first Nora Roberts book ever, and I'm surprised I like it! I'm reading "Carolina Moon", and liking it. There's something quite Sidney Sheldon about it..
Still no more dang pics from the costume party.. as you can see I downloaded one of myself from my phone (NO, that's NOT selfish..! lol). It's not verra good, but you can see the hat I wore... *g*
And I'm surprised you remember the dress at all, Michelle! You were so drunk on Finnish chocolate the night I wore it, I was sure you had forgotten it! LOL What'cha think of my hair, woman?
OK, day two of my winter vacation... people to see, places to go! Well, at least all the way to the kitchen table to read some more!
Cheerio!
2 comments:
You look "mar ve lous" hon! Just mar ve lous! Good job on the makeup. Take care of you.
Thanks, hon! I know someone took a pic where you REALLY can see the entire makeup... just havena gotten it yet... :)
Post a Comment