
Inspired by Marcie's pictures of the beach I felt like I had to go to the beach here in Hanko today... can't say it was a typical beach weather, but I wasn't the only one there... :)
It was grey and gloomy, but OH, so pretty! I sat by the water an listened to the wee waves cluck against the rocks... it was great!
This was my view where I was sitting.. pretty great sleak cliffs, eh? :)

I went a bit higher up (despite the danger of slipping and falling flat on my face or breaking an arm, and then having to call mom to come get me.. *g* Not to mention then explain to my friend Kati, the OR nurse, what I'd done and how stupid I had been walking on wet cliffs anyway... *g*) I just couldn't resist! I stood there quite long just looking at the surprisingly calm sea... mmmmh.
Oh, and I had only written my previous entry (yes, I know, it's stupid of me to be sitting by the computer this much when I'm off work where I sit by the computer 8-10h/day) when mom called me about my brother needing a babysitter for Pooh for Friday. I called him, and off I go on Thursday! It'll be just me and Pooh all Friday! Now that should be something! :-)

6 comments:
Ooooooh what a lovely coast! I am finally getting to see some good shots of "your" beach. I really love the one of the water hitting the rock. I saved it to my screensaver so I can see it all the time.
Have fun with the little Princess. Now take your camera and get us some new pictures to scrapbook with. I love that kid! She's got the face of an angel.
Doing nothing is good for the soul. You deserve it.
Huggles!
Hey there! Glad you liked the pics! :)
I should have gone to the beach today again since the sun was shining.. it was really pretty today, but instead I cleaned the apt.. that was long overdue, too! *g*
Hey, it's never wrong to sit at a computer as long as your having fun! :-)
They are beautiful, I wish I was there. I already checked your wonderful photos out yesterday but wanted to save writing for today so I can go HYVÄÄ YSTÄVÄNPÄIVÄÄ!!
Hyvää ystävänpäivää, pupu! :-D What does your DH think about you sending your axmurderer friends messages from Clive Owen on his phone!? LOL Made my morning, darlin!
(Saana, oh, that's Wilhelmiina of the LOL boards, sent me a text message from her DH's phone this am pretending to be Clive Owen! Heeheehhhh!)
:) I was wondering in the morning how can I take the number away from my phone so I could text you incognito. Jouni said immediately "here, use my phone" :-)) So no problems there. What a supportive husband I have.
Post a Comment