Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The costume party


Well, *giggle, snort*, the party is over, and the first pics arrived today! So here we are! A few is missing (dunno where they were when the pic was taken), but, well, as you can see - the rest of us are having fun! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! How is the birthday girl, then?

Marcie said...

Hahahaha! You are ALL adorable! Looks like you are having so much fun! Your wig and outfit are quite fetching.

Love all the "characters" there. The prisoners are just too funny! Everyone went all out to dress up.

Hugs!

Chirre said...

Well, the BD girl is the nun grabbing the pope's arse, so I'd say the she's doing quite alright! :)

I think we did OK with dressing up... can't wait to see some more pics! :)

M and M's Blog said...

Woo Hoooooo Chirre is blogging!

You all look great! I could swear you were wearing that dress in Scotland though? Isn't that the one you and Marcie were fighting over?