Friday, March 14, 2008

What my astro guy said...

Well, wow. I was totally wiped out last nite when I got home after 10 h at work and the visit with the astolo/gist/ger... aka the astro dude. :) After I got home everybody else who had been to see him called and were in total awe after their own visits/sessions/discussions, whatever you wish to call it... so I talked another two hours on the phone about it after that... even forgot that LOST was on again! :-O

That's him, the astro dude, on the right... not quite Gandalf, eh? *g*

I was the first to go, after me Lea from work went, my Mom went to see him, Teija, another friend from work and then Cammo, my godson's mom - who doesn't believe in these things - went too. And he was pretty great. Again. :)

Anywhoo, the first thing he said is that he sees traveling and trips in my future, so where am I going? Ummmm, well, nowhere...? Have no trips planned... well, then he said that he sees changes and maybe studying in my future and that I'm very interested in learning things right now, and I said well yes, I've recently signed up for a Reiki class... AHH!, he goes, of course! Learning Reiki is also a journey.

And so we talked alot about that, and if he thought it was a suitable thing for me to learn. Which he did. :)

As an Aquarius I obviously change big time when I make changes, and right now I'm in a 3-4 year long process that started last month, so what did I do last month? Sign up for Reiki is all I could think of (and finally decide it was something I want to give a try), and so we went on about Reiki for another while. *g* And what I might be able to do with it.

We talked so much during that one hour, that I can't remember half. I haven't listened to the tape he recorded of the discussion yet, but I will eventually.

When it came to health, though, he said he didn't see any big problems on my behalf, but someone close to me was having a hard time. I, of course thought of Pooh with her asthma and hospital visits, but he said there's more. OK, my 95-year-old Grandma, then. Yes, but there's more.. how about my Mom? Well, yes, she's wearing herself out taking care of Grandma that still lives in her own house. Well, you have good genes, he said, but keep an eye on your Mom. The end of the summer might be a tough time for her. Which is what he had told Mom, too...

Let's see... what else...

Right, next year will be an important one when it comes to work, although he didn't see any more drama like what we've had this past year and a half... it kinda sounded like he still saw me changing occupations, but all he really said was that in 3-4 years whatever I'm gunning for will be achived...

Och, he said so much. Can't remember half right now! :)

Well, he did say I'm in a social period right now, and look to find people who think like me... again, he referred to Reiki. He also said (and if you keep in mind that Pieces in Finnish is kala, the same word that means fish) you might run into a "fisherman" during you social period, but then again sailors are quite common here in Hanko (we're a port town) and laughed verra merrily at his own silly play with words! :) He does that, laugh at his own things. *g*

Anyways, those are the most importaint things I can think of right now... Cheerio! :)

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Hey sweets. Finally got my butt over here to read more about what the Astro Man said. Wow! He's pretty good huh?!! I loved that he laughed at his own joke about the fish. *G* Love a man that can make me laugh. :-)

So when are we going traveling again?? When are we gonna get rich is my next question...so we CAN go back to Scotland!

Have a good weekend. Hugs!

Chirre said...

He's a silly one, yes... :)

Darn, didn't think of asking when we'll get rich! How stupid was I?! lol

M and M's Blog said...

Pisces! Thats me! You will take a social journey to Indianapolis! Marcie you coming too? *g*

Chirre said...

You really miss my leg, don't you (wo)MAN? lol

What I wouldn't give to come see you guys!! :) Aaah, to have you as breakfast company again! And go check in a pile of rocks! LOL