Friday, March 14, 2008

Wow... K.D Lange sings Hallelujah...

OK, new try... this version is just as good...! Prolly watched the other version too many times so I broke the tape! LOL

I've heard Bono sing a part of this song live, but this version is even better!! And that's saying ALOT! :)

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Awwwh shoot! The video has been removed. &^())(*%^$#^& I love that song. Makes me think of the Shrek movie it was in and that makes me smile.

Chirre said...

Shrek, eh? LOL

When season five of 24 was promoted here in Finland it was used in that... the president had just been shot and Jack Bauer just sat there stearing at the TV...

Marcie said...

Oh now the video is playing. Great. I just wanted to come here and leave a hug and a big muwaah. Your Mom needs you now and you are a wonderful daughter to be there for her.

Take care and feel me there in spirit right beside you. (((((Chirre)))))

Chirre said...

Thanks honey! Hugs to you and you sailor right back!