I took these wee videos with my phone camera (so the quality is so NOT good) of Pooh the past weekend when visiting her and her family, and she's such a silly little wench! I mean, I was sitting at the VERY side of the lawn and still!, I was in the way! TUUUTTUUUT! LOL
2 comments:
Hahahaha.....tutt tttuuuut! She is too precious. It's so much fun to see her in action. I just love listening to her "talk".
Glad you are home. *g*
At one point she says vauvau, fammo! For some reason, if she can't see you, she says vauvau and you're suppose to answer or come over, so in this case she was calling for her Grandma to come over and look at her going down the wee slide...
She's just so silly! :) And I've never been as popular as I was during this visit... it was all Lotta does this, Lotta does that, only Lotta's lap was good enough, I was the only one that could make mud cakes and so on... it was great! :-D
Post a Comment