Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day


Very much inspired by Sorchas beautiful Scotland picture over on the Social Board, I thought of one, very much the same that I got as we were on our way from Inverness to John o'Groats... remember that Marcie, dear?!

Boy, do I wanna go back?! I was reading DG's blog about her and DH driving from Edinburgh to the Highlands, and OOOOOOH! The memories! *g*

3 comments:

M and M's Blog said...

Oh that is sooooo pretty Chirre, I haven't seen that picture before.

Michelle

Marcie said...

Love this picture Chirre!

I didn't walk back to this little bridge to get any pictures, remember. I was sitting there enjoying our lunch site in the mists on the shore.

So I love seeing your picture.

Can we go back tomorrow????

Chirre said...

It was one of those "Oh, how pretty"-moments.. just had to get a pic of it! :) Glad you liked it, too!

Ooooooh, to have the doe to go back again! *siiiiiiiigh*