OK, yes, it's been more than a week since the consert and the recordings are SO NOT good, but at least you can hear something!
ROCK ON, ladies! :-)
Gosh! I wish I had come to visit sooner! Fantastic set up for the show. I really love Dead or Alive....gotta be one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs. Thanks for the peak into your adventure. I love when you post videos.
Well, it's not like you've sat around the house doing nothing, lately! You HAVE had other things to do than come over and visit! ;)Aaaah, yes, Dead or Alive is one of my all time favs too!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Gosh! I wish I had come to visit sooner! Fantastic set up for the show. I really love Dead or Alive....gotta be one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs. Thanks for the peak into your adventure. I love when you post videos.
Well, it's not like you've sat around the house doing nothing, lately! You HAVE had other things to do than come over and visit! ;)
Aaaah, yes, Dead or Alive is one of my all time favs too!
Post a Comment