Friday, August 1, 2008

Oh yes, mama has a new toy...!

And NO, not that kind of toy! :-P

Soooooooooo, for ages and ages I've been without a camera since my old one died on me... ever since "the new owners" (that now aren't so new anymore) took over shop at work it's not been the same with borrowing a camera from work either, so I figured it was FINALLY about time to get one myself...

And here my beauty is!
A Canon PowerShot SX100 IS! A bit bigger than your average "put in your purse cam" but then again small enough to fit into a bigger handbag... and I have a few of those! :)
Sooo, let's see if I could get some more action on this blog of mine now that I have a camera to play with! :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Oooooohhhh what a beauty! I am so envious girlfriend! So happy you bought yourself a little treat. You certainly deserve it. Huggles.