...so of course that means you gotta go to the beach... So we're having 22 m/s wind from the East... and this is how pretty the sea was!
On the other hand, standing out there on the cliff, I DO understand that the wind can do major damage... boy you feel small out there when it's really coming at you over the sea! But then again, it was pretty frigging amazing, too!
Oh, and on Saturday I had some of my friends over before we went out dancing... we kinda broke in my new kitchen table (that is only 30 cm shorter than the old one but seems to be SO much smaller), and had a blast! It was a warm evening so I had the door to the backyard open, and ummmm, people heard us laughing two blocks from here... naaaah, we're not loud! Just fun!
From the left, Kati, Anna, Cammo (mom of godson Lukas) and Lenita...
1 comment:
Aaaahhhh, girlfriends dinner! I want that soooo badly now.
I've had enough testosterone interaction one on one for now. I NEED my girlfriends! *G* Whatcha doing later today hon. Hahahaha!
The sea is magnificent. I wish I could see it like that. I mean the water I usually see has sand and not nice rocks and ledges.
Maybe if I ever get back to the east coast I can see some cliffs and majestic shores like you have there.
Hugs and take more pictures! I can't wait!
Post a Comment