Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Did I tell you the people in my family dig on soccer?

Right, so my dad was big on football (and not the American kind) when he was young, and even played in for Finland back in 1968. My mom played football in the women's league back in the day, and my brother... well, he took after dad and played football growing up... evetually dad even was the coach for his team. Anyway, I can pretty much say I'm the only one in my family who hasn't played football OR been very interested in the thing. That probobly comes from spending most of my early years at football games or watching football on TV. I change the chanel every time there's a football game on... be it the English or the German league. Icccckkkk!

However, it seems like the football genes have been passed on to the next generation. On the other hand, I could maybe see handball in the future! *g*

Ronaldinho, eat your heart out! *g*

1 comment:

M and M's Blog said...

I feel the same way about football, doesn't matter which kind either! :-)