So, this is what I had to work with... *sigh* And so, I cut a small piece of the plastic thingy from the inside of one of the doors (and realized the glue stuck to the door, so peeling the layer off was not an alternative) and went to the nice lady at the paint store and said, what can I do about this?
Anything, really, she said. And so I did. :)
First layer going on! :)
And DONE and DONE. It took me three days with the cleaning of the doors (now all I need to do is clean the inside of the cupboards, too... *sigh*) and then I was done! And I'm kinda liking my "new" kitchen!
Cheerio!
3 comments:
Ooooooooo....what a great change! It looks so pretty. I know it feels like it is your very own now. You have inspired me and I really hope I have the energy when Joy gets here to paint my kitchen green too. :-)
Green rules! *g* Glad you liked it! :-)
Turned out very cute! Amazing what some paint can do!
Post a Comment